This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Purchase/Booking information
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Cookies we collect
– Remembering if we have asked you questions previously – i.e. cookie consent, surveys etc.
– Remembering your login information so that you can stay logged in whilst navigating pages (username and encrypted password)
– Human Verification – a cookie used to verify if you are a bot or an actual visitor (human)
– Session tracking – tracking of page views and which pages you have visited.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email or telephone.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email or telephone.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Review a previous marketing e-mail and change your opt-in settings usually found at the bottom of the e-mail.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed safely and securely under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do / do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you, you can also request us to remove all personal information about you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the lordswood-leisure.co.uk, llc-tickets.jnptechnical.co.uk or thequeesuites.co.uk domains. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.lordswood-leisure.co.uk
Cookie declaration last updated on 4/10/2018 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||lordswood-leisure.co.uk||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|JSESSIONID||nr-data.net||Preserves users states across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||lordswood-leisure.co.uk||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||lordswood-leisure.co.uk||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||lordswood-leisure.co.uk||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|_pinterest_cm||pinterest.com||Used by Pinterest to track the usage of services.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|AXIOMID||www-21b.bookeo.com||Used to integrate our class booking system with your session on our website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|AXIOMID2||www-21b.bookeo.com||Used to integrate our class booking system with your session on our website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|vuid||vimeo.com||Collects data on the user’s visits to the website, such as which pages have been read.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|fr||facebook.com||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|NID||google.com||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
|PREF||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.||8 months||HTTP Cookie|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|YSC||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Cookies are disabled
Accept Cookies by clicking "Accept" in the banner.
Accept Cookies by clicking "Accept" in the banner.